. . . A Pound of Cure
This is a blog about losing weight.
How many chromosomes does a potato have?
Blog Archive
►
2011
(12)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
▼
2010
(52)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
▼
April
(5)
I'm mad! I don't even want to write a title. And ...
Rewards
Springing Into Weight-Loss
No Counting Calories
The Enumerator II
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
►
2009
(48)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
My Blog List
illguthlife
Fall Fun - Continued
2 days ago
Big D and Emdizzle
Blogging is a good thing!
7 years ago
That's Why I Love Them
First Day of School 2015
11 years ago
Elder William Duncan Loveless VI
He's Home!
14 years ago
White Pickett Fence
New Blog
14 years ago
Our Family Blog
Twenty Years
14 years ago
About Us
Rhonda
WDL 5
Followers
Friday, April 30, 2010
I'm mad! I don't even want to write a title. And you don't get a picture! I gained two pounds and Rhonda gained one pound. And that was after a near-perfect week of abiding by the principles of set point weight-loss. Still, we will make it!
1 comment:
Missionary Mom
April 30, 2010 at 7:24 PM
You are such a rebel!
Hang in there. See what next week brings.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are such a rebel!
ReplyDeleteHang in there. See what next week brings.