
I lost two pounds and I'm down to the lowest I've been in 23 years. Rhonda, after her loss of three pounds last week, gained one pound this week. But this was a very stressful week -- we did have our sewer back up and then the Kearns Improvement District came and finally hooked us up to the new sewer system for free. Still, it was stressful. The first Friday of the month, is also the day we get measured. We both lost, but really we both won! Rhonda lost a half inch off her three measurements and I lost a half inch off my belly button measurement. We are flawless in attending the gym, 5 times a week for an hour. And we eat very healthy, except I did have another piece of pie (coconut cream) with the stake presidency. But I think we are done celebrating birthdays for awhile, until mine in September. Instead of pie, I will ask that we celebrate my birthday with a big bowl of grapes!
I hope the sewer back up wasn't caused by all the extra fiber you eat!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations AGAIN!