Hi, this is Rhonda writing this week. Bill is figuratively sulking in the corner, because he gained a pound. He’s now at 216 pounds. For someone who has lost over one hundred pounds, he sure is insecure about his weight loss. I, on the other hand, will let you know (and yes, I’m gloating about it) that I lost three pounds since last week I’m at 221 pounds now. I’m knocking on the door to finally get out of the 220s! I have tried to eat a lot of legumes this week.
Monday I had for lunch and dinner taco soup with kidney beans in it (thanks for the recipe Emily) I made it for lunch because Brandon in his recipe book is very convincing about having good meals. I made a good soup on Tuesday with a can of chick peas (I probably haven’t eaten chick peas since my mission). And on Wednesday and Thursday for lunch Hillary donated two cans of chili. Long live legumes (This is Bill now. (And still sulking!) I ate all those beans too, and I still gained a pound!)
Congrats Rhonda. I knew your day would come!
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of new pictures, when are we going to see a new picture of the two of you. I know you've both lost a lot more since you took the main picture on the bog.
Uhhh Karen, since that picture was taken in January I have lost a whopping 11 pounds. I'm grateful though to be exersizing every day because I was able to help Brandon and Valerie move to an upper floor apartment. That was a lot of trips up the stairs!
ReplyDelete