Saturday, July 3, 2010

Cracked Out Of The 20s!


Rhonda is now at 219 pounds, down 1 pound from last week. So she has cracked out of the 220s! She needs to loose just two more pounds and she will have lost 50 pounds since we started our set-point weight-loss program 2 and a half years ago. She's also one pound away from me. I stayed the same this week at 218 pounds. Rhonda makes some very good whole wheat bread and I have eaten a lot of that this past week, but I eat a lot of that every week, so I'm kind of scratching my head right now.

With the start of the month, comes the once-a-month measurements. I gained a half inch on my belly button measurement, but once again, Rhonda out-shinned me by loosing and inch off the bust and hips and stayed the same on the waist.

Stay tuned for an announcement, hopefully next week, when Rhonda gets 50 pounds! Until then, we continue to eat healthy every day and go to the gym 5 times a week for aerobic workouts, mostly on the exercise bikes!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations again Rhonda.
    Your time has come at last!
    Bill, I don't think you should consider staying the same a failure. At least you didn't go up.

    What else do you do at the gym, when you're not on the bikes?

    ReplyDelete