Friday, July 16, 2010

She Did It!



Rhonda got her 50 pound goal! Yes, that is right, on Friday morning, the scales said that she had lost four whole pounds since last week. (That's actually 52 pounds.) I lost one pound, and so Rhonda and I are the same at 215 pounds. We're twinses! We are not only having twin grandchildren, we are twins! Each of us are now just a mere 15 pounds away from our goals. When Rhonda reaches that, she will get the DVD of Pride and Prejudice and I will get the DVD set of the first season of the original Star Trek. Unfortunately, both those DVD sets have been gathering dust for months, but we are going to get there!

Here is the chart showing our set-point weight loss downward progress so far this year. Notice how well Rhonda is doing!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!
    I'm sure you will both reach your goal long before technology changes, and we no longer are using DVDs any more.

    ReplyDelete