Friday, August 6, 2010

Lessons Learned


We ate very healthy when we were in Nauvoo. We were going to bake and pack 8 loaves of Rhonda's whole wheat bread, but we ran out of time before we left. We ended up buying 100% whole wheat bread at the store. Remember what I said several blogs ago about bread not being created equal? Well, we unfortunately proved that right! On Monday, we went back to the gym after getting home on Saturday night. We were going to wait until today (Friday) to get on the scale at the gym, but we decided to get on the scale on Monday. We both gained 8 pounds! I'm up to 225 pounds and Rhonda went up to 223 pounds. So we're kind of devastated by that. All our hard work over weeks and months, gone in 2 weeks of vacation! We hope that since it came on quickly, we'll loose it quickly. Even though we were walking a lot every day, I guess it wasn't aerobic enough to have any real effect. So, lessons learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment