Friday, March 6, 2009

We Can't Explain It

Well this week we are a little baffled. Bill gained 4 pounds and Rhonda gained 2 pounds. The good news is that overall Bill has lost so much weight that we had to see his sleep apnea doctor yesterday to decrease the pressure of air in his sleep machine. It doesn't take as much pressure to inflate his lungs because he is less heavy. And Rhonda in the month of February lost 1 inch off her bust measurement, 1 and a half inches off her waist, and 1 and a half inches off her pants. We know that as we exersize we build muscule which weighs more than fat. But we are not new to exersizing. We exersized all last year at the gym so the muscule should have already been there, right? Any theories?


Points this week Rhonda: (S) 100 (M) 100 (T) 100 (W) 100 (T)70 (F) 100Bill: (S) 100 (M) 100 (T) 100 (W) 100 (T) 70(F) 100

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, I see no one felt like commenting. Bill does a much better job posting the blog than I do. There's no cheery, informative article with a picture. In all fairness to me though, I did have a cartoon, but it had a lot of little pictures and words and it was blurry when I scanned it so I decided not to use it. And I'll attribute the weight gain to eating our fingernails in nervousness over Miss Kearns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your scores this week are so good!
    It's a good thing you have scores, because when you have a week like this one where your body decides to do it's own thing, you still can feel good about yourself because of the scores.

    So just how many points are fingernails worth, Rhonda?
    Congratulations to Hillary!

    ReplyDelete