
Rhonda and I are now the exact same weight. Rhonda stayed the same this week at 226 pounds. While I had gained 6 pounds since I was last weighed at the gym about a month ago, before my surgery. So I am 226 pounds, too. Last year when I had surgery, I gained two pounds in the week that I wasn't able to exercise. This time, it was over two weeks that I didn't go to the gym. But I also at a lot of fat free, plain yogurt. I feel like writing a magazine article, "How I gained 6 pounds by eating nothing but fat free, plain yogurt!" But we plan to bounce back quickly.
Madison read this and said "It must run in the family, how we can eat nothing but "fat free" healthy foods, and STILL gain weight!"
ReplyDeleteKeep working! You know how to loose now.