Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Candy Revisited


We have a lot of apples, oranges, bananas and grapes at our house for Christmas! This is our Christmas Candy and we consider it better than candy. Certainly more healthy! When other people might be munching down tempting candy or treats, we just crunch into an apple, or something else like that. So far, it's worked pretty good. We might make a few minor exceptions, it being Christmas, after all.

Rhonda lost 3 pounds this week and she is back down to 218 pounds. I lost one pound, down to 215 pounds. This all happened, surprisingly, with us both missing two days of work outs at the gym this past week. Next week is our weigh-in for our insurance company's health challenge incentive. Remember, the challenge was to not gain weight during the holidays. If I weigh the same when we weigh ourselves on Friday, December 31, then I'll make it. If Rhonda loses 3 pounds again, then she'll make it too. Rhonda actually spiked up 9 pounds for some reason, during this holiday season, and I gained a few myself, but it's just the end result that counts

No comments:

Post a Comment